Celebrity

texascruiser3

My husband and I will be leaving on August 14th on the Infinity with Celebrity cruisline from Seattle. I have been reading posts for several weeks and have found very few Celebrity cruisers. I saw one post that stated that the food wasn't good. I would love any input as we're celebrating our 26th anniversary. I have scheduled one night at the specialty restaurant. Should we schedule more than night?

My husband and I will be leaving on August 14th on the Infinity with Celebrity cruisline from Seattle. I have been reading posts for several weeks and have found very few Celebrity cruisers. I saw one post that stated that the food wasn't good. I would love any input as we're celebrating our 26th anniversary. I have scheduled one night at the specialty restaurant. Should we schedule more than night?

Don't believe everything you read. Remember that opinions on what is "good" is just that...an opinion. Now, if you are used to dining at 4 and 5 star restaurants every night, you'll probably have issues with any cruise line's food. I mean, really, how great can they make it when they have to serve 1000 people at a time? I personally am looking forward to eating in the main dining room. It's a chance to try things that I might not try at home. (unless it's seafood - if it swims in the sea, it's not for me).

My question for you is, why haven't you popped over to the roll call for our cruise? Yes, I'm on the August 14th sailing of Infinity. We're a nice bunch of people. I think we can even allow some Texans in. :D

Seriously, use the links below in my signature - there's one for the roll call, and one for the cruise critic connection party that Celebrity is hosting for us on the first sea day. Its a chance to meet each other, and some of the ships senior staff. Non-alcoholic beverages and munchies will be provided, although if it is timed right, I might pick up an extra chocolate croissant on the way. Sigh, there goes the 25 pounds I lost this year.

Archived