Beer Card

KMooney929

Beer card - YES THEY DO! I just ordered two of them for my upcoming cruise, along with two bottles of vodka for my cabin.

I'm on the Caribbean Princess, 10/10/09. If you go to their web site, enter gifts in the search box, you'll pull up some links. The first link you'll find the gifts page. I believe it's under the wines. There's not just the wine list, but also spirits that you can order for your cabin and purchase a beer card. It's 6 beers for the price of 5 for $21.75, item 2310.

Or, the order form is also in your pre-cruise package with your luggage tags, in the Cruise Answer Book, page 36.

Beer card - YES THEY DO! I just ordered two of them for my upcoming cruise, along with two bottles of vodka for my cabin.

I'm on the Caribbean Princess, 10/10/09. If you go to their web site, enter gifts in the search box, you'll pull up some links. The first link you'll find the gifts page. I believe it's under the wines. There's not just the wine list, but also spirits that you can order for your cabin and purchase a beer card. It's 6 beers for the price of 5 for $21.75, item 2310.

Or, the order form is also in your pre-cruise package with your luggage tags, in the Cruise Answer Book, page 36.

I might buy a couple of them, as they are only charging us £11 in the UK for that deal. That works out at $1.97 to the pound, at the moment it's about $1.56 to the £ over here.

My husband seems to think that Princess offers a beer card. Is that true and how much is it? I'm a wine drinker myself. Much appreciated for any info.

Beer card - NO, but there is a beer bucket - a bucket with 5 beers.......less price :rolleyes:

I have her convinced of it.

Over the years they have supplied me a "blue" a "silver" a "platinum" and finally "black" beer card.:)

I have showed her many times as I walked to the bar and as soon as the card is out a Coors Light appears.;)

I have her convinced of it.

Over the years they have supplied me a "blue" a "silver" a "platinum" and finally "black" beer card.:)

I have showed her many times as I walked to the bar and as soon as the card is out a Coors Light appears.;)

Great one!

I traded my beer card in and got a martini card instead! It looks just like yours but the bartender keeps "giving" me martinis instead of beer! :D

I liked the idea of buying the beer cards online in advance, along with the vodka. That way it isn't showing up on our onboard account either. Less painful at the end. I've also sent my self some onboard credits to use in the spa and against the onboard account for the shore excursions we've booked. Hoping to get off with a next to nothing final bill under my door.

<< . . . the beer card is good for either Becks, Coors Light, Dos Equis, Miller Genuine Draft, or Miller Light. >>

Does Princess offer any really good beer (i.e., U.S. microbrews or British ales) on board? I could live without it but prefer not to.

...Does Princess offer any really good beer (i.e., U.S. microbrews or British ales) on board? I could live without it but prefer not to.

There are absolutely no "good" beers onbard. Well, there is Guiness but it's not at every bar. And some ships have Stella on draft. But there's not a microbrew anywhere.

That's probably my only gripe with Princess.

Oh! They did have two Alaskan Brewing Company beers on our Alaskan voyage. But that was it.

Archived