Dawn Owner Suite... Deck 10 or 9?

WineGuy

We have only been in the OS on deck 9 on the Dawn, but we were on deck 10 on the Gem. The deck 10 OS's have an alcove for the dining table, but the forward balcony on deck 9 is larger. We like both of them, but I did prefer the master bath set up on deck 9 for some reason.

IMHO, you'll like either of them.

We just sailed in 9506 and it was great. The suite was bigger than my first appartment in NY.

We've been in 9506 twice. The first time was before the giant wave hit and they had that VERY colorful carpeting.

Glad you enjoyed it too! Who was your butler and concierge?

Original carpet

1463685182051977359S500x500Q85.jpg

Replacement carpet

1485952815051977359S500x500Q85.jpg

Can anyone explain the difference between the Owner Suites on deck 10 and 9? The suites on deck 10 look larger on the inside but the balcony's on 9 look larger... is this the case? Which do you prefer?

The deck 10 cabins are a bit larger as the dining room table is in its own little alcove. The dinind table in the deck 9 cabins is in the room... On the other hand, the deck 9 cabins do have larger balconies. I can't remember what site I read it on but believe me - I did my homework! The Owner's on deck 9 are 571 sq ft and the ones on deck 10 are around 750 sq ft.

Sad thing is I waited just a bit too long and now the Owners suties on deck 10 are sold out! So Deck 9 will have to do! The GOOD thing is that the colorscheme is nice on deck 9 cabins...

Archived