Flying to Lauderdale/Cruising out of Miami Xfer Info

laurab123

Hey fellow cruisers,

We are flying into Ft. Lauderdale on Sat. night for Sun.'s Valor cruise out of Miami. Anyone have any tips for place to stay, transfers (outside of the cruise offered ones), etc. to get from airport to hotel to cruise? We are flexible in where to stay.

Suggestions on how to do all that short of renting a car (unless that's the best way?) would be greatly appreciated! We are 2 families, 1 of 3, 1 of 4, so 7 people with luggage LOL...

Thanks !

not sure if that link is working for me - it brings me to a page with tons of kid related threads. I am flying into Lauderdale, but then cruising out of Miami.... how do I get from one city to the other is what I was asking.

Thanks in advance :)

not sure if that link is working for me - it brings me to a page with tons of kid related threads. I am flying into Lauderdale, but then cruising out of Miami.... how do I get from one city to the other is what I was asking.

Thanks in advance :)

definitely not the right one. try this one

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Bill

We are using THIS company. $60 for the 5 of us from FLL to the Hilton Downtown (the Hilton had a $50 special going, not sure if they still do). We are then using a taxi to the ship on Sunday morning (last time we did that it was about $12).

EDIT: Just checked the Hilton, they have a $69 special now under advanced purchase for 2 queen beds.

We are using THIS company. $60 for the 5 of us from FLL to the Hilton Downtown (the Hilton had a $50 special going, not sure if they still do). We are then using a taxi to the ship on Sunday morning (last time we did that it was about $12).

So they took 5 people to Miami for $60 from FLL?:eek::confused:

Steve

Hey fellow cruisers,

We are flying into Ft. Lauderdale on Sat. night for Sun.'s Valor cruise out of Miami. Anyone have any tips for place to stay, transfers (outside of the cruise offered ones), etc. to get from airport to hotel to cruise? We are flexible in where to stay.

Suggestions on how to do all that short of renting a car (unless that's the best way?) would be greatly appreciated! We are 2 families, 1 of 3, 1 of 4, so 7 people with luggage LOL...

Thanks !

Get a hotel that offers a free shuttle from the airport then the next day get a limo(reserved in advance) which will hold all of you no problem for the rest of the way. About $105 plus tip.

Steve

So they took 5 people to Miami for $60 from FLL?:eek::confused:

Steve

Yes.

Here is the confirmation email, seeing you do not appear to believe me :wink::

This is confirmation for transportation from the FLL Airport to the Hilton Hotel downtown Miami on 9-26.

When you arrive and have all of your luggage please then call the number listed below as the van will come right into the airport to pick you up.

The cost, as we discussed, is $60 total for your family.

Thank you,

Steven Sadowsky

SAS Transportation

1-954-600-0240

Archived