Any Singles cruising 2/21/2010 on Carnival Legend?

Mandee81

OK my Soldier put me up to this post. She wanted to know if there are any singles that will be on the Carnival Legend Western Caribbean cruise from 21-29 February 2010.

We're all coming back from a deployment to Afghanistan and are looking to cruise for the very first time and would love to meet some young, energetic singles too!

We range from ages 20-28 and are all female!

OK my Soldier put me up to this post. She wanted to know if there are any singles that will be on the Carnival Legend Western Caribbean cruise from 21-29 February 2010.

We're all coming back from a deployment to Afghanistan and are looking to cruise for the very first time and would love to meet some young, energetic singles too!

We range from ages 20-28 and are all female!

Howdy Mandee81! 50.gif Welcome to Cruise Critic! 05.gif

When you have a chance, please click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44773 to read the Sticky post titled What is a ROLL CALL and how do I find mine?

Please note it says:

IF MY ROLL CALL IS SLOW, CAN I POST IT ON OTHER FORUMS?

No. Please don't post threads looking for others cruising with you on any of our other forums. Roll Calls became so popular that there was a need to set up a separate area for them. We ask that you keep Roll Call type discussions to your Roll Call in the ROLL CALL forums and keep the other forums open for general cruise discussions according to forum topic.

The topic for this forum is shown in the little box above:

Singles Cruises Which cruise line offers the most for single cruisers? Solo cruisers?

By clicking your user name Mandee81 above the words Cool Cruiser and then Find all posts by Mandee81, I see you have started a Roll Call thread titled Feb 21-28, 2010 Carnival Legend at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=20863435. That is the correct place where you will find fellow Cruise Critic members sailing with you. Your Roll Call thread has a "captive audience" since everyone is sailing together! 05.gif Hopefully, your fellow Cruise Critic members sailing with you will be posting on the Roll Call thread shortly.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

Archived