Handicap ? on HMC

Luke gs Daddy

When renting a cabana do they have any type of transportation for the physically (sp) challenged ? My DM would need some help. Also, which one would you recomend that is close to the rest room ?

I searched the boards , however I found nothing.

Thanks.

We stayed in the purple cabana. I believe it's #6. The rest rooms were behind #7 and #8. (in between).

As far as lunch, we have a special needs daughter. She stayed at the cabana and we walked the 10 mins to the lunch area and brought back food for all of us. We ate at the cabana.

There is a tram that takes you around. I supposed you could make a reservation for them to come and get her at lunch time to transport her to the lunch area.

On our recent visit there I saw someone in a wheel chair that had the balloon type wheels on it for easy pushing in the sand. I imagine it was pick-up there with some arrangement from the tour/info desk you'll see when you first get off the tender & walk a short distance. Doesn't hurt to ask about it prior though if that is something you will be needing. They also had what I'd best describe as a large golf cart (tram?) that took people down to their cabana & back.

Archived