Upsell to Garden Villa :)

SeattleMother

My inlaws recieved an offer a few weeks back to upsell to the Garden Villa on the Star. She thought it was way too much for just the two of them. I thought it was way too much even if they added my family.

I called, and got them to lower the upsell offer, but not enough.

Today we got a much better offer, and are joining the in-laws in the Garden Villa a week from tomorrow.

Doing my happy dance now.

Great Job; you and your family should have a wonderful time. DH and I are booked in an AE for the New Years cruise. Maybe if I keep my fingers crossed and my eyes open we too will be lucky enough to get a call from the upsell/grade fairy for a great deal.

Great Job; you and your family should have a wonderful time. DH and I are booked in an AE for the New Years cruise. Maybe if I keep my fingers crossed and my eyes open we too will be lucky enough to get a call from the upsell/grade fairy for a great deal.

Uncross your fingers and call them.

Peter

My inlaws recieved an offer a few weeks back to upsell to the Garden Villa on the Star. She thought it was way too much for just the two of them. I thought it was way too much even if they added my family.

Today we got a much better offer, and are joining the in-laws in the Garden Villa a week from tomorrow.

You will have a GREAT time. We got an upsell to the GV in February, and it was worth every penny. The Star is a beautiful ship and the crew was excellent. We were in 14500, which villa will you be in? If you're interested here's a link to some of our pics and a couple videos of the outside decks. http://travel.webshots.com/album/573684296jdrEHk

We're hoping to get an upsell for our PC in January.

They won't take the call no matter what you believe. I've asked!!

PE

If you booked thru a TA, you can't talk to them. There are recent posts on CC where people have not only been successful talking to them but getting upsells as well using the 800 number. If you go back far enough on this board you will find the direct, non-800 number that I have and they will d**n sure talk to you.

Peter

Congrats! That's great! You really did luck out.

We got an upsell call back in May for the GV but were unable to take it because they wanted more than we could afford. I did call back the next morning to see if it was still available, but it was already gone by then.

Enjoy your cruise on the Star to Alaska and be prepared to be completely spoiled!:)

I want an upsell! I'm on the Sky in 10 days in an AC and would LOVE an upsell to an AA! So far, there are 4/6 ABs still available and 4/4 AAs still available! All the ACs are booked as well as the BAs........Will they sail without all the suites booked? I booked through my usual TA and she knows what to do if NCL should call!:D

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!

NayRN;)

Archived