Celebrity, Equinox, October 25, 2016 - Transatlantic

torjen

Couldn't find a G & L roll call for this TA voyage in 2016 - my partner and I will be travelling out of Barcelona in October 16 - this will be our fourth TA and we are looking forward to meet many interesting people on this crossing. Let's see who else will book this cruise. Greetings from Frankfurt, Germany

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Greetings from Australia !

Just booked this Transatlantic (alas a year later November 2017)

Nonetheless will watch your thread with interest as the itinerary is almost the same !!

Am sure lots Guys will join you closer to sailaway

Cheers Matt

Well Matt make sure you find me on FB I have a group there as well and will post pictures of the event.

It is our fourth transatlantic crossing and a number of friends will cruise with us. Too bad you will be here a year later.

Happy sailing.

Torsten

• 1 month later...

Truly is a year too late because after your crossing the ship is staying in the Caribbean year around - was a great itinerary - just wish we were ready to go this year rather than next ....

Will look out for your pics for sure - enjoy !!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Wayne and Chris,

sorry I only saw your post today.

Nice to know there are two more couples on board. This Roll Call has been rather quiet with only a few others added to the FB Event.I wonder how many "we" will be this time on board.

https://www.facebook.com/events/307672276106673/ is the link to the Event, but I am not sure if you can add yourself or if you have to be added.

Smiles from Germany

Torsten

• 4 weeks later...

We are crossing, too, Equinox, BCN to FLL October 2016. Your facebook link comes up broken, so please consider posting an event title to search for.

Or find us on Facebook (if the links don't break):

https://www.facebook.com/jim.okeefe.923

https://www.facebook.com/elefkowitz?fref=ts

We are traveling with our (straight but fun) GalPals, Mary, Michelle, and Glenna. If anyone was aboard two years ago, they will remember me: I was mistaken for the dude with a "ship wife" and a "shore wife" and endured many dirty looks from the (mostly female) passengers who did not approve and many thumbs up from the (mostly male) passengers who noticed (but failed to notice, as Ellen said, "I'm gay").

• 2 weeks later...