car service or bus from Yokohama to Tokyo Bay Hotels

lostatsea200

There are several bus companies that go from Yokohama, Osanbashi Port to Tokyo Hotels. Some of them run every 30 minutes. Cannot remember which co we used. We took the bus from Tokyo hotel and it dropped us off at the port. There are also trains but that involves taking a taxi to the station.

• 3 years later...

We also used Asahi-Kotsu to transportation our group of 8 people from Narita to our hotel in Tokyo and from Osanbashi Pier to Narita with several hours of sightseeing. (We could not use Asahi-Kotsu for the trip from our hotel to the Osanbashi Pier because their licensing requires them to stop in Chiba (Narita/Tokyo Disneyland area) on each trip.) It was very easy to set up the reservations with Ken Tajima and our driver, Mr. Asada, was friendly, helpful and, most importantly, on time. The cost was cheaper than several other quotes we received. The email I used to get in touch with Ken is mail@asahi-koutsuu.jp

We also used the wonderful service of Asahi Kotsu. Mr. Asada was such a gentleman and he was prompt and careful on all three times he drove us around Tokyo. Ken told me that their small company cannot handle too much business and asked not to publicize their company. I was surprised to see this on here because I have been keeping this as a 'secret' following Ken's advice. You are lucky if you can get their service.

• 6 months later...
Please to help, we would like to go from the port Yokohman, Japan to hotel in the Tokyo Bay area. Is there a car service, or can one do it by bus, or other public transit. We will each have one case plus a carry on. Thanks for help.

The "Tokyo Bay Area" is a very big space.

From Yokohama, your Tokyo Bay Hotel could be a 10 minute ride or a 4 hour trip.

Do you have any idea where your Tokyo Bay Hotel is located? Which city is it in?