Solo in Britannia Club

Hoveto

Does anyone have experience of traveling in Britannia Club on their own. I have traveled only my own on many, many occasions in the main dining room but last year traveled in Britannia Club on QE with my mother and loved it. But is it suitable for a solo cruiser? Thanks. David.

Does anyone have experience of traveling in Britannia Club on their own. I have traveled only my own on many, many occasions in the main dining room but last year traveled in Britannia Club on QE with my mother and loved it. But is it suitable for a solo cruiser? Thanks. David.

Other than the obvious perceived advantage of being able to eat when you wish, I don't think that there will any noticeable difference.

Edited by capnpugwash

Does anyone have experience of traveling in Britannia Club on their own. ... ..... .... But is it suitable for a solo cruiser? Thanks. David.

Personally, I feel it is nice to know that you have that reserved table for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. If you want a change (of location or company) you can always use the MDR for Breakfast and Lunch or indeed the Lido.

I had the pleasure of traveling solo in Britannia Club last May on a Transatlantic on the QM2 last May. I had a wonderful time. I thoroughly enjoyed the freedom of arriving to our table when it worked for me. I purposely requested being seated at an 8 top as there was always someone dining at the same time as me. My table mates would filter in and out, but since the service was excellent it never impacted the dining experience. I think you'll be very pleased. This is a picture of our table. :)

ImageUploadedByForums1430930146.546497.jpg.b60032fd859646e99cf59bf5e6b063f9.jpg