Seattle, post cruise - what to do with luggage if have late flight

thescot1234

This will be our first Alaskan cruise so trying to figure what to do after the cruise. We have a flight at 5pm and the cruise ship gets in at 8am. I had seen about some type of luggage valet service where they take your bags to the airport, however someone said that NCL does not participate.

If there was a place to store out luggage for a few hours then we could explore the city. Does anyone know if NCL offers some post cruise city tour that takes you to the airport? In New Orleans, NCL offered something like this.

If we need to just go straight to the airport, then what is the best way to get from the ship to the airport? I had read about shuttle express, are they good? Also what is the cost of a taxi for two people from Pier 66 to the airport.

Trying to make my trip hassle free as possible.

The Port of Seattle offers bag storage at Pier 66; it closes at 3:30 PM but if you're flying at 5 that won't be a problem. https://www.portseattle.org/Cruise/Services/Pages/default.aspx

Pier 66 is basically at the bottom of a bluff with all of the downtown area at the top of the bluff. There's a skybridge that connects to surface streets on which you can walk to the Pike Place market, or there are a couple of options for an elevator up to the "city" level - one next to the Marriott Hotel across the street from the cruise terminal, the other a couple of blocks farther south inside the Pike Place market parking garage.

I'm sure NCL offers a city tour with airport drop-off, but if they don't, just store your bags at the pier, walk around the market and the city, then back to the pier, collect your bags, and take a cab or Uber to the airport, problem solved.

The Port of Seattle offers bag storage at Pier 66; it closes at 3:30 PM but if you're flying at 5 that won't be a problem. https://www.portseattle.org/Cruise/Services/Pages/default.aspx

Pier 66 is basically at the bottom of a bluff with all of the downtown area at the top of the bluff. There's a skybridge that connects to surface streets on which you can walk to the Pike Place market, or there are a couple of options for an elevator up to the "city" level - one next to the Marriott Hotel across the street from the cruise terminal, the other a couple of blocks farther south inside the Pike Place market parking garage.

I'm sure NCL offers a city tour with airport drop-off, but if they don't, just store your bags at the pier, walk around the market and the city, then back to the pier, collect your bags, and take a cab or Uber to the airport, problem solved.

Thanks for the info. I want to be able to show the girlfriend Pikes Place and other shops etc before our flight. Good to know that the port can store bags. I will check if NCL offer a city tour.