i have decided

ok so you have all put my mind at rest thomson it is, the next problem is majesty or spirit?:confused: i like majesty's itinerary the best but from what i have been told its not the best ship wise what to do ? has any one been on both with kids?

To be fair everyone has their own preferences I prefer the majesty, we took our grandson on her when he was 14 and he really enjoyed it, others will prefer the spirit, for me it would come down to the itinery. Don't know if this helps at all. Whichever ship you choose go with an open mind and enjoy the experience.:)

the spirit kids club got 100% last year as the best, it has a teen area and games arcade for the kids, much better ship too

as far as the kids club goes its only possible downside this year is that Lou is going to be on Majesty with Richard, all the girls are usually pretty good but Lou is exceptional

as far as the kids club goes its only possible downside this year is that Lou is going to be on Majesty with Richard, all the girls are usually pretty good but Lou is exceptional

I agree with you. Louise was great. Even managed to get my 10 year old grandson on the dance floor. He just loved going to Kids Club.