Mediterranea Cruz, Adriatic-Quick Thoughts

TNCruzer56

Just back Saturday and thought I`d post a few quick notes whilst still fresh in the noggin.

-

NUMBER 1-Please put some dam eggs and bacon/sausage in the breakfast buffet-The MDR was pretty packed, which proves that`s what the peeps want.

NUMBER 2- Cut the time in Trieste (Just a big city-very lit'l charm) and Split (tourist trap) back by 4 hours each and add those hours to the Really Great ports of Kotar and Dubrovnik. Everybody, we spoke to wanted the exact same thing!

NUMBER 3- Everything else was good to great (especially our tablemates). Each of the other ports had their good and so-so points.

Venice is quite possibly the most beautiful city, I have ever seen!!!

All in all-Very much worth the jet lag I`m still feeling. More later if`n you want it.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Will be doing similar cruise in November. I thought Split had a bit more to offer (heard there are the remains of a Roman Emperor's palace there.

Trieste... well, I was there last year to board Diadema and it has less attractions than Venice, etc but I liked the two days I spent there. Attractions are not obvious but the city is also quite unique (if compared to other Italian cities), but agree that, it cannot compete with Dubrovnik. etc.

We did this cruise finishing in Trieste last Saturday. Wonderful cruise - one of the best! All itineraries were great except Argostoli which was ok. Not much to see or do there so we sat in a cafe and caught up on emails.

Ship was so clean and crew were lovely. What a happy cruise - everyone enjoying themselves. Dinners were fab! Atmosphere 10/10

Caryl