Freedom Deck 12 - Are they all panoramic?

We booked a cabin on deck 12 for this May, and it was only listed as a Large Oceanview at time of booking (and it still say that in the countdown to cruise thing). So far people have posted pictures of the larger 'pie-shaped' rooms on that deck (like 1864) that have panoramic windows, and in another thread it was stated that the category F cabins are now listed as panoramic in the updated deck plans on RCI's website.

My question is are all the category F cabins panoramic? Does anyone have pictures of the regular category F cabins rather than the pie-shaped ones? It would be really cool to have panoramic windows, but it seems unlikely to me that they would stick them in the smaller rooms on that deck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I don't have any pictures to post, but all the exterior photos of the new rooms have shown that all the deck 12 rooms do have the large floor to ceiling windows. Even though the deck plan is not yet updated, the cabin section is:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/cabinTypes/home.do?cabincls=O&br=R&shipCode=FR

We booked a cabin on deck 12 for this May, and it was only listed as a Large Oceanview at time of booking (and it still say that in the countdown to cruise thing). So far people have posted pictures of the larger 'pie-shaped' rooms on that deck (like 1864) that have panoramic windows, and in another thread it was stated that the category F cabins are now listed as panoramic in the updated deck plans on RCI's website.

My question is are all the category F cabins panoramic? Does anyone have pictures of the regular category F cabins rather than the pie-shaped ones? It would be really cool to have panoramic windows, but it seems unlikely to me that they would stick them in the smaller rooms on that deck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

All the deck 12 new oceanviews are panoramic and the new deck plans effective May 1, 2016 correctly reclassify them as PF, P1 and P2 (and unfortunately with the corresponding markup in price) instead of F category.

These new deck plans are also showing the cabins to be larger than the current plans. In fact they are showing them to be the same size as on the Navigator. P1 (1864 & 1814) is shown as 283 sq.ft. vs current 256 sq. ft. and P2 range from 191 to 215 sq. ft. YMMV

Your deck 12 "regular category F cabin" should be very similar to the P2 on the Navigator. There are some good pictures of NOTS cabin 1816 in this post.

Enjoy your cruise!

~ Judy

Wow! Big thanks to everyone, especially Florida Palms :)

I am SO excited to hear that we will definitely have a panoramic room - especially with bonus square footage! Thrilling! I will definitely take pictures of our room to post when we get back :D

• 1 year later...
How did you like cabin 1864? We are set for August 2016, and someone reviewed it and said the room was hot. Trying to figure out if we should switch. tia.

We were in it in March and loved it. I actually felt that it was cold! I didn't want to turn up the heat b/c then at 3am I would no doubt wake up dying of heat, LOL. And the two people I was sharing the room with were not cold.

If it's cold, turn up the heat. If it's hot, turn up the air. If those don't work, call maintenance b/c it might not be working correctly. :)