Carnival - free cruise

dene52

We were give a letter of apology and a buy one, get one free cruise from Carnival because of a bad experience on our cruise on Glory last year. Has anyone every received this from Carnival, and if so, did you have any problems with Carnival getting your next cruise booked. Seems like they are really giving us the run around.

The letter says we have to book thru Carnival guest relations, etc. etc. After several phone calls over a period of a week, I finally spoke to someone who told me the booking request had to be sent to someone else. That was on Wed. I was told I would be faxed a confirmation -- haven't seen it yet. Will have to start trying to get thru to them by phone again tomorrow.

I am beginning to think they make it so difficult and frustrating that you just give up on trying to book the free cruise. I AM NOT GIVING UP!!!

They also gave us a letter stating we have $200.00 in ship board credits. I wonder if we will get the same hassle when we try to use those ?!??!

When you do get on your cruise make sure you take that letter with you. THat way if there is any question you will have proof right there. (take copies of the letter and never hand over the original)

For that buy one get one free cruise=== is the price the brochure rate?

Archived