Msc Splendida- kids an booze?

Mummy_gib

Hi - we are going on the Splendida in Dec16 an would like to know if they offer a system to contact kids- we recently cruised on the NCL EPIC and we used the free messenger to keep in touch with the kids during the evening when they were off having fun in the kids clubs.. Does MSC offer any messaging/ paging service which can keep us in contact.

Also currently the all inclusive drinks offer is free if you book at the moment - does this include cocktails not on the drinks menu eg COSMOS?

Not seen much in the forums regards the drinks.. Any advice welcome!

Hi,

I'm not aware of MSC using any such an app, but I know NCL one though and it's great.

As to drinks package, when you book your cruise it applies alcoholic package to the adult booking and soda package to under 18 year olds. For alcoholic drinks, it includes most with exemption of martinis and few other pricey ones. Ones you look at the menu, you will see those drinks marked with red asterix - they are not included. Everything else is.

I hope that helps

Edited by JoLoca2208

I know the Divina had some sort of messaging system that was free but I did not use it. Something having to do with the internet. You go in like you are signing up for internet usage, but do not have to pay for it. You can also book excursions and dinner reservations through it. Something in the cabin had the info and I read it while waiting for my man to finish getting ready for dinner one night.