ATL International Parking

I have flown in and out of ATL for 60 years but never out of the International Terminal. Been looking at the ATL website to determine parking. The Internationl daily lot has been showing full for weeks.

Can I park in the Park and Ride Lots on the domestic side and take a shuttle bus to International Term? Do I have to change buses at the Domestic Term?

Any experience and advice on how this system works is appreciated.

There's a park and ride lot at the international terminal as well. It's $12/day compared to $9/day at the domestic but it's a garage not an open lot. Depending on how long you are leaving for, you might consider Uber.

I fly out the F(International) terminal in Atlanta a lot. I always park in one of the off-site park and rides near the domestic terminal. There are several ways you can get to the F terminal from these lots.

1. They will have a special parking area with shuttle bus that goes to the international terminal. These buses don't run as often as their regular schedules--maybe only every 1/2 hour or so. I'll take these if I arrive near their scheduled departure.

2. Take the regular shuttle bus from the parking lot to the domestic terminal, and then get on another shuttle bus that goes runs continuously back and forth from the domestic to international terminals.

3. If you only have carry-on bags and have already checked in do this. Take the parking lot shuttle bus to the domestic terminal and go through security. Get on the Plane Train (the underground terminal shuttle system) and ride it all the way out to the International terminal.

If you are going to do option 1 or 2, I'd add 1/2 hour to my arrival time to be on the safe side.