Masala Pulmonia city tour

Pugster4

My wife and I aren't planning on any excursions when we go to Mazatlan but we would like to see the city and go to stone island. We plan on walking tell blue line to the Mercado and then wanted to do a city tour on a pulmonia and I was just wondering what a fair price would be for that and to be dropped off at the water taxis. Also will the pulmonia take us to see the divers as part of the tour? I heard it is a couple dollars a person to go to stone island, does that include the ride back? Anything else we shouldn't miss? Thanks

Edited by Pugster4

• 2 weeks later...

Walk beyond the crowded "out" gate, and walk out the "in" gate. Negotiate as low as $15/hr Pulmonia city tour. We suggest heading up to the BruHa (punta bruha) and stop beachfront cafe here for a cool drink => https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mr+Lionso+Playa+Bruja,+Av+Camaron+Sabalo+S%2FN,+Zona+Cerritos,+82110+Mazatl%C3%A1n,+Sin./@23.3027914,-106.4885174,17z/data=!3m1!1e3!4m6!1m3!3m2!1s0x80deaafde40d8201:0x4e2b1d9ccaf7aa8b!2s3131+Lytton+St,+San+Diego,+CA+92110!3m1!1s0x8698aa558d2779f7:0x3088126f9e3a9d37?hl=en

then head back south stopping along the way till ya get to the Stone Island Ferry. Pay the driver off and say good bye, pay for a round ferry trip ticket, and finish off at Stone Island

Edited by bobnsofi

You have an interesting scenario. From my experiences, the pulmonias at the terminal are more tourist focused, while the pulmonias around the Mercado are for locals, meaning tour vs. transportation.

So you might grab a pulmonia at the terminal for a 90 minute tour and get dropped off at the Mercado. From there about 2 blocks to the cathedral, then a couple of blocks to square. From there it's about 10 minutes back to the ship following the blue line, or grab another pulmonia back to the water taxi think it was $6 from the Mercado to the water taxi. Transportation in Mztln and PV is usually dirt cheap.

Water taxi across is about $3/rt. Make sure to use the water taxi closest to the terminal, it's about 2 blocks away. Lety's on Stone Island is great, go ogle it.