Construction on road to Berlin

I have been reading from recent Baltic cruisers that there is bridge construction on the road to Berlin, requiring buses to take a detour.

Does anyone know when the construction will be completed? How much time does the bus detour add to the bus trip from Warnemunde?

Any information will be appreciated.

I have been reading from recent Baltic cruisers that there is bridge construction on the road to Berlin, requiring buses to take a detour.

Does anyone know when the construction will be completed? How much time does the bus detour add to the bus trip from Warnemunde?

Any information will be appreciated.

Hi, according to my local friends this is not a bridge construction but a weight limit on a bridge. The detour which this causes for heavy vehicles has been in effect for some time. This being the case I imagine that the tours have been taking this detour without anyone noticing as to a stranger it would be simply part of the route. In any case the tour companies will take ANY detour, possible hold-up etc. into consideration when timing their tours and advise accordingly so the time you are given for the journey will be the time it takes.

Anni