Shore excursions on Arabian Gulf cruise Visions of Seas

sincerelysarah182

Hi there

We have booked an Arabian Gulf cruise on Vision of the Seas in Jan 2017, we have looked at the shore excursions on the cruise planner and only one tour is available in the port of Abu Dhabi (hop on hop off bus tour). I have found on the message board old cruise compasses and shore excursions for the Splendor of the Seas Arabian Gulf cruise and for the port of Abu Dhabi there was so many more excursions on offer.

Just wondering if anyone thinks that RCI will release more tours closer to sail date, or if that's going to be the only one. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Vision of the Seas 2017 - Dubai

Freedom of the Seas 2015 - Western Caribbean

Legend of the Seas 2014 - Baltic

Hi there

We have booked an Arabian Gulf cruise on Vision of the Seas in Jan 2017, we have looked at the shore excursions on the cruise planner and only one tour is available in the port of Abu Dhabi (hop on hop off bus tour). I have found on the message board old cruise compasses and shore excursions for the Splendor of the Seas Arabian Gulf cruise and for the port of Abu Dhabi there was so many more excursions on offer.

Just wondering if anyone thinks that RCI will release more tours closer to sail date, or if that's going to be the only one. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Vision of the Seas 2017 - Dubai

Freedom of the Seas 2015 - Western Caribbean

Legend of the Seas 2014 - Baltic

When I did a cruise with RCI a few years back there were other tours offered in Abu Dhabi besides HOHO bus (I took one to the Falcon Hospital having visited Abu Dhabi before.) Perhaps more will be added in the next month or so. You could easily do Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Muscat on your own if they are some of your port stops. Let me know if you have questions or click on my user name to see other posts I've made for suggestions.:)