Costa Diadema

vinniemeli

I have just booked a cruise on board Costa Diadema.

I would like to know if there is a drinks package that I can purchase prior to embarkation. I am not looking for an all-inclusive package. Is there a way of paying for drink tokens for example? On MSC a similar package is available for Euro 16.

Any information as to prices of soft drinks or small bottles of water at dinner time?

Which on board activities would you recommend for a 3 year?

Thanking you in advance.

There are a few different packages available once you get on board. Last time I cruised soft drinks were 2.95 (euro) same for 1l of water. If you look at your Costa reservation on their website under personalize there is a list of options. There is a Beer package: 20 40cl beers for 93 euro and two different non-alcohol packs. One is for 40 beverages for 110 euro and the other is 20 beverages for 65. Personally I think the all inclusive packages offer the best deal because I drink wine, coffee, beer and cocktails :p

I don't have kids but there is squok club for young children. They always look like they are having tons of fun around the ship.

There are the same drinks packages as MSC. Like the other poster, we always do all inclusive as its good value for everything.

You can see on the website under before you go section, the list of different packages, plus before you get on, in the boarding hall, there will be lots of Costa reps walking around selling drink coupons. They have lists with them.

I would think seriously about what you drink, then decide. We dont drink lots, but found it worked out about the same...if you like a few drinks, then all inclusive is best.

The club for children is very well managed. We have used them for ours from the age of 3. They enjoyed it and you can drop them off at 10 and pick them up at 10pm if you want. They will take them to lunch/dinner, entertain them. We find ours were ok with a couple of hours and we picked them up. Now at age 7 and 10 they stay with us as we do interesting things! In the past we have left them in the club when we went ashore, that was helpful when they were smaller.