Quick Cabin Question for Viking Kvasir

crewsgirl

I am doing my preliminary packing list...I am asking specifically if the Viking Kvasir is equipped with a makeup magnification mirror in the bathroom? If not, I will be ordering 1 from Amazon. Please ladies, let me know. :confused:

I asked my lady who is usually very reliable on makeup questions. She is certain there is not a magnification mirror. Note - we were on the Kara but all the longboats are equipped and configured the same.

Have a great trip - we are on the Kvasir in August.

Frank

We just returned from the Viking Kvasir Rhine Getaway yesterday (spent a couple of extra days in Switzerland). Yes, there is a mirror. You will love it!!! A packing tip...don't take too much...they can do laundry for you and it is worth it! Sometimes we would send items on the morning and it would be back in the afternoon.:)

We just returned from the Viking Kvasir Rhine Getaway yesterday (spent a couple of extra days in Switzerland). Yes, there is a mirror. You will love it!!! A packing tip...don't take too much...they can do laundry for you and it is worth it! Sometimes we would send items on the morning and it would be back in the afternoon.:)

Yes, I am certain there is a mirror.....I love my makeup mirror with magnification....In any event, I just ordered this little gem for travel http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0013KY6QA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

And thanks for the laundry tip. I am on a mission to pack light for this trip. Were you able to go in just a carry on bag, Britcnm? :eek: That is my dream!

I may have to resort to 1 checked bag & a carryon for the DH!

I asked my lady who is usually very reliable on makeup questions. She is certain there is not a magnification mirror. Note - we were on the Kara but all the longboats are equipped and configured the same.

Have a great trip - we are on the Kvasir in August.

Frank

That's actually what I was thinking.....I'm sure there is a bathroom mirror, just not magnification! Thanks for your response!