Transferring Booking

masim17

If you book directly with MSC, can you have the booking transferred to your travel agent? I was working with a new TA but he was not able to get me the rooms I wanted, although I think he put a lot of time and effort into it. He got 3 rooms, sort of close, and one with the metal balcony on deck 9. Not interested. Finally I called MSC directly and was able to get three consecutive rooms, though not connecting, on deck 11. No obstructions. I feel that I should try to transfer the booking as he did work hard for me, I think. Is this possible, if so how?

Thanks so much.

Is this possible, if so how?

Thanks so much.

It is possible if you have not made final payment yet. Have your TA ask MSC for an Agency Transfer Form which he can send you to fill out, sign and email in. Usually takes a few days for them to make the change.

That is thoughtful of you to consider your TA. Most folks wouldn't.

Bret

Thanks Bret. I think I may have screwed up though. I asked the booking agent if a transfer was possible and he said he would lose the bookings, but that it was ok, no problem. So I booked and when it came time for payment he told me he mistakenly charged my card the full amount for one of the bookings. Said I could either get a refund or let it stand. Thought it would be best to let it stand, so now I can't transfer that booking. Not sure now if this was done purposely or not. This has been somewhat stressful. By the way Bret, do you have any info on cabins 11143, 11147 and 11151? Thanks again

Marylou

Thanks Bret. I think I may have screwed up though. I asked the booking agent if a transfer was possible and he said he would lose the bookings, but that it was ok, no problem. So I booked and when it came time for payment he told me he mistakenly charged my card the full amount for one of the bookings. Said I could either get a refund or let it stand. Thought it would be best to let it stand, so now I can't transfer that booking. Not sure now if this was done purposely or not. This has been somewhat stressful. By the way Bret, do you have any info on cabins 11143, 11147 and 11151? Thanks again

Marylou

Not Bret but i can help all 3 are 191 sq ft and 42 sq ft balcony. 11143 & 11147 have a sofa bed and 11151 does not and it has a connecting door.