Portrait session on board

mrscutecuban

All you need to do is to contact Shutters and schedule a time. There is no charge for the sitting. Obviously they will be delighted to sell you as many photos as possible. The only kicker is that they will be pre-booked for any wedding parties, vow renewals, etc. and cruises on the Dream are short. Thus contact them immediately after boarding OR if you are booked in a concierge cabin, contact shoreside concierge to arrange it prior to boarding. This info was accurate as of 2015. Obviously, things on DCL DO change, so others may have more up to date info. This is current on the DCL web site:

Shutters – The Onboard Photography Shop

Located on Deck 4, Aft on the Disney Wonder and on Deck 4, Midship on the Disney Fantasy, Shutters is the onboard shop for all your photo needs. Stop in to purchase cameras and equipment, to view pictures our cruise photographers have taken of you, to order photo products, arrange wedding or group photography or to schedule a complimentary session at Shutters Portrait Studio.

Less formally, there's also occasionally non-character portrait photographers with backdrops in some random locations like the Atrium or balconies (very popular with families wanting to get their group dressup Pirate Night or Formal Night memento), if you want just a group portrait and not an entire photoshoot set. Popular, but not as scheduled ahead of time.

The PSP (private studio photographer) has just started on the Dream. All you need to do is go to shutters and request a session with him. I verified this information with my son who is a sr. photographer on the Dream. Most of the time the senior photographers do the weddings and vow renewals, so you should have no problem booking a session with the PSP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. I am looking for a private family session not the less formal backdrop opportunities. I did one of these for our honeymoon on carnival years ago and the pictures were amazing. I will connect with the PSP once I board thank you !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums