Majestic Princess June 18, 2017 Singapore to Shanghai

GillWoods

We hope to meet other lgbt people on this maiden cruise. Some people are doing a longer segment starting in the Med or in Dubai, We are doing the 21 day segment with a week in Cambodia before and 13 days in China after. We are retired Restaurant owners from Napa California, currently living in Puerto Vallarta Mexico.

• 2 weeks later...

This Cruise, is the last segment for Majestic before it is turned over for the 3 year China Charter. The production shows I see listed, are the same ones we've seen on the Regal the last two cruises. With 11 sea days, more then we've ever done before, we are slightly anxious on how we'll stay entertained. We are also traveling by ourselves, we're usually with another couple.

Hopefully we can connect with like minded individuals for conversation, dining companions, playing cards, etc. :wine-glass:

• 3 weeks later...

It appears that the LGBT get together usually posted on the Princess Patter, (an unhosted meeting time and place), Usually poorly attended anyway, has been eliminated from the events listed. To bad, I had hoped to get more out of it then in the past, since we are traveling alone.

By the way, the following link gives great insight into what we can expect on this cruise.

it's the live feed from the just beginning cruise that we will be joining in a couple of months,

including copies of menu's for specialty restaurants, entertainment, pictures of the ship and food etc.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2477981 (select and enter).

• 1 month later...

Good to hear from you. We would love to meet you, and I think there might be a few other Gay/LGBT couples whom I think are part of the cruise critic group "Majestic Roll Call". We could meet at the get together that the roll call group is hosting (look on that group page for the time and place). Or we can arrange another time to meet you.

Our E-Mail is Gillwoods@aol.com.

Hope to hear from you and hopefully meet,

Gary Woods and Ed Gill

• 1 month later...
Good to hear from you. We would love to meet you, and I think there might be a few other Gay/LGBT couples whom I think are part of the cruise critic group "Majestic Roll Call". We could meet at the get together that the roll call group is hosting (look on that group page for the time and place). Or we can arrange another time to meet you.

Our E-Mail is Gillwoods@aol.com.

Hope to hear from you and hopefully meet,

Gary Woods and Ed Gill

My email yearlight@gmail.com