Location On the Oasis

If you're asking if the bed is near the closet or the balcony door. It looks to me like 8313 is the only one that has the "preferred" configuration with the bed near the balcony.

Here is how I understood the way to tell the configuration:

The cabins are built in pairs, at least the Boardwalk balcony cabins are built that way. The "right" cabin (bed near balcony) is the right cabin of the pair.

So, look at the deck plan. Starting at the back 8329 and 8327 are a pair. The next 2 are an ajoining pair. Count forward by cabin pairs till you get to your ajoining cabins.

Pretend you're standing facing the doors of your cabin pair. The one on the right 8313 has the bed by the balcony.

Up on deck 14 do the same thing, 14309 and 14307 are a pair and 09 is the right one. The fact that 14307 ajoins 14303 must be an exception because 303 is a handicapped room. Excuse me, accessible room.

My best guess, no guarantees. :D

Edited by Hawaiifrank

If the cabin sleeps 3 or 4 it will have the triangle symbol. These cabins will have the bed by the closet and the sofa bed by the balcony. As noted in the previous post, the balcony cabins are built in pairs so they alternate configuration.

• 2 weeks later...