Azamara Quest - Sea of Cortez Excurions Feb 2017

Blu-iTT

Hi All,

We're looking to book an excursion while in Cabo san Lucas to see the whales (Whale Photo Safari), but it is not listed on the Azamara site - does this mean it is now full and no longer available (we're waiting for Azamara to get back to us)?

Has anyone else booked this tour or the other listed whale watching trip?

Many thanks

We did the afternoon Whale Photo Safari this year in Cabo, it was an excellent trip in a large open Zodiac type boat and we had a great view of two humpbacks breeching and managed to take some great photos. We also did a private tour in the morning from one of the well known Whale Watch companies, but we felt the Azamara tour was much better on this occasion.

The problem with Whales are that It's the luck of the draw that enables you to get good sightings, as with most other wildlife!

I seem to recall the Whale Photo Safari was late being listed on Land Discoveries and we didn't book it until we boarded

Edited by Azamarajunkie
updated message

• 2 weeks later...

I realize that the Azamara ships are only 600+ passengers, but have been disappointingly surprised that so few seem to go to the roll calls to arrange private tours.

My husband and I have arranged two wine related tours on the September 16th Journey sailing and for the first time in our 33 cruises (most on Celebrity) we've not had any interest. Is it me or is using the Roll Call to arrange private tours just not appealing to most Azamara passengers?

Sorry - I see I've posted this as a response to an unrelated post. Must be the wine.

Edited by wayfarer1
Posted in wrong place