Caribbean Princess British Isles June 6 2017

InPR

My husband and I just booked this cruise this week and now I'm working my way through the excursions. Lots of research to do. I've only been on Princess once before (this same ship in fact) and would normally do a Celebrity or Royal Caribbean, but the itinerary for this was close to being unique (barring a Norwegian that was almost identical). Hard to find really comprehensive British Isle cruises, which is a shame. It looks to be a great trip.

• 6 months later...
LOL. ok. not so lonely any more.

Bryan

We four shall be the only gays aboard I think. In truth, I suspect there's a large contingent of passengers aboard who will be ignorant of cruise critic. This site attracts all comers but is largely American. I think this cruise might have a lot of locals and Europeans aboad who didn't not know about these message boards. And with FODs becoming a thing of the past, we might have to ferret them out the old fashioned way: earrings in the left ear, hankie codes, etc. 😂

We four shall be the only gays aboard I think. In truth, I suspect there's a large contingent of passengers aboard who will be ignorant of cruise critic. This site attracts all comers but is largely American. I think this cruise might have a lot of locals and Europeans aboad who didn't not know about these message boards. And with FODs becoming a thing of the past, we might have to ferret them out the old fashioned way: earrings in the left ear, hankie codes, etc. 😂

I thought I had responded to this. Firstly, I'm a widower. So it's just the 3 of us.

I have a friend on board now and am awaiting her report about the new things. When I was on in Feb, the hotel manager, Peter, was telling me all about them. I can't wait. Sounds great.

I agree, the Yanks know about CC the most. One good way of finding who is on board, I go and look at the photos taken on embarkation day. They can be very telling. lol.

Soon come. When do you get in?

Bryan

I thought I had responded to this. Firstly, I'm a widower. So it's just the 3 of us.

I have a friend on board now and am awaiting her report about the new things. When I was on in Feb, the hotel manager, Peter, was telling me all about them. I can't wait. Sounds great.

I agree, the Yanks know about CC the most. One good way of finding who is on board, I go and look at the photos taken on embarkation day. They can be very telling. lol.

Soon come. When do you get in?

Bryan

My apologies. I didn't know. It's nice to know you'll be aboard nonetheless. Well you'll have to fill us in on your experience aboard this redesigned ship. I've been on this ship before but it was years ago and I didn't have fond memories. I'm optimistic that both the passengers and the ship will be of a better caliber this time around. We will arrive in London on the 4th and stay the night in Rye with our friend (he's from Watford , just outside London) in a very old hotel. Old in a good way. Looking forward to that as much as anything. The 5th has us staying the night at a Hilton there in Southampton.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...