Mystic Mountain

ND Cruisers too

Need a little help.

We are a group of 6 and will be porting in Falmouth on the Oasis. We have already done Dunns River Falls and would like to do the activities on Mystic Mountain.....

Has anyone been to Mystic Mountain lately? How did you get there? If private tour guide who did you use?

Thanks

Seen your post and was wondering if your from North Dakota? We have a group of 15 coming from Minot in December on the Oasis and we are trying to decide if we want to go zip lining, or go to the Blue Hole thru Liberty tours. Trying to find the best place to go zip lining from Falmouth, which one has the longest runs or the most runs for the money. I'm in charge this, so i want to make sure i do a good job!!:rolleyes::D

Keith

We are from ND......the Bismarck/Mandan area.

Has your group been to Dunns River Falls? That was definitely a must do in Jamaica.

Still hoping someone has been to Mystic Mountain lately for the zip lining and or bobsled. A bit pricey but don't mind paying if it is worth it.

Love the Oasis....absolutely amazing ship!!!!

I did Mystic Mountain with a group of 11 back in February (third time there actually).

It was a land based vacation and we had arranged a van/driver through our villa rental agent. So I really can't give any recommendation on drivers. Lots of people seem to like Peat Taylor and Courtney Taylor though. But I have no experience with either.

Mystic Mountain is a blast. The ride up to the top of the mountain is basically a ski lift and is fun. At the top, they have museum, gift shop, local artisans, bar, restaurant, pool, and humming bird area.

I have only done the bob sled ride. It starts at the top and you control the speed. The ride takes about a minute to get to the bottom. The ride then automatically brings you back to the top - so you can buy your picture, buy another ride, eat, etc.

My kids have done the zipline and loved it too.

You take the lift back down to the bottom when you are all done.

i did mystic mountain with a group of 11 back in february (third time there actually).

It was a land based vacation and we had arranged a van/driver through our villa rental agent. So i really can't give any recommendation on drivers. Lots of people seem to like peat taylor and courtney taylor though. But i have no experience with either.

Mystic mountain is a blast. The ride up to the top of the mountain is basically a ski lift and is fun. At the top, they have museum, gift shop, local artisans, bar, restaurant, pool, and humming bird area.

I have only done the bob sled ride. It starts at the top and you control the speed. The ride takes about a minute to get to the bottom. The ride then automatically brings you back to the top - so you can buy your picture, buy another ride, eat, etc.

My kids have done the zipline and loved it too.

You take the lift back down to the bottom when you are all done.

thanks for the info!!!!

• 7 months later...

Questions:

Do you have to wear close toed shoes on the zip line?

What do you do with your bag while on the zip line?

How much do the photos cost?

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...