Looking for opinions - Middle East cruising research

PAC_12345

Hi there,

I work for a company that is doing some work on a new shopping/eating/leisure destination for cruise passengers in the Middle East. We are really interested in talking to people that have had experience of a cruise in the region in order to find out what they think of the plans. I was wondering if anyone on here might be able to spare some time for a quick informal chat?

Thanks!

Hi there,

I work for a company that is doing some work on a new shopping/eating/leisure destination for cruise passengers in the Middle East. We are really interested in talking to people that have had experience of a cruise in the region in order to find out what they think of the plans. I was wondering if anyone on here might be able to spare some time for a quick informal chat?

Thanks!

I am a UK resident but have done three cruises around the Emirates from Dubai where my son and his family are based. Will be doing virtually the same itinerary as before this coming Dec and have Sir Bani Yas Island as one of the ports of call - a new one apparently for the cruise line. Where is this new venture to be based?

Suzanne

Edited by suron

I am a UK resident but have done three cruises around the Emirates from Dubai where my son and his family are based. Will be doing virtually the same itinerary as before this coming Dec and have Sir Bani Yas Island as one of the ports of call - a new one apparently for the cruise line. Where is this new venture to be based?

Suzanne

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for your reply. The development which we are working on is located in Doha and we are trying to ensure that it caters for the needs and desires of cruise passengers. Is there any chance you would possibly be able to spare half an hour to discuss what you would like to see over the phone? Your help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you,

Patrick

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for your reply. The development which we are working on is located in Doha and we are trying to ensure that it caters for the needs and desires of cruise passengers. Is there any chance you would possibly be able to spare half an hour to discuss what you would like to see over the phone? Your help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you,

Patrick

I know nothing about Doha. Would prefer not to disclose phone number on these boards but you can e mail me and go from there su-ron@talktalk.net

Suzanne

Edited by suron

• 1 month later...

Suzanne

Suzanne see my post on the other Sir Bani Yas thread.

Both Doha and Bahrain are new ports of call for MSC so we probably won't get any on site info until the cruise season starts at the beginning of December.