Frozen Show on Disney Wonder

mzharmuny

We are going to be taking a 3 day Bahama cruise with our entire family and close friends. We'll have 3 toddlers(age 2) in tow. They love Frozen. Does anyone know what day of the cruise, for the 3 day cruise, that they perform the Frozen Show? We're trying to determine dining plans ahead of the Feb 2, 2017 cruise. Thanks for any insight!!

I believe you may be confusing the outdoor, on deck Frozen show with the new Frozen theater show? They are two very different shows.

The outdoor deck show has only been on certain sailings in Alaska and Europe.

From recent Navigators, Frozen the stage show in the theater has been on the last night however.

HTH's!

ex techie

Isn't it only on the Wonder right now? Does the Wonder do three day cruise

Nevermind. Decided to check the DCL website after posting that to answer my own question. I see they are doing 3 day cruises to the Bahanas.

Edited by gometros

Isn't it only on the Wonder right now?

Yes, the Frozen show was one of the new "rehab" additions to the Wonder, and they'll be too busy enjoying as an exclusive that it probably won't be on the Dream or Fantasy until summer at least.

I was worried it was going to be the only show on the Wonder, but looking at the Navigators, seems they rotate different shows per night?

Not a Frozen fan (I'm a guy :p), so I was looking to see one of the older classics like "Dreams".

There is a Broadway style show in the WDT on each of 3 nights of a cruise. On a 3 night cruise, that means there is one each night. On a 4 night cruise, pirate night does not have a main stage show. On longer cruises, variety acts, movies, etc. supplement the 3 main shows. On cruises of longer than 7 nights, there are extra main stage shows (Once Upon a Song, Walk Disney, the Dream Goes On, etc) in addition to additional special performers and variety acts.

Yes, the Frozen show was one of the new "rehab" additions to the Wonder, and they'll be too busy enjoying as an exclusive that it probably won't be on the Dream or Fantasy until summer at least.

I was worried it was going to be the only show on the Wonder, but looking at the Navigators, seems they rotate different shows per night?

Not a Frozen fan (I'm a guy :p), so I was looking to see one of the older classics like "Dreams".

Yes, Moki'smmomy's summery is correct.

The three main stage Broadway style shows you will have in WDT are The Golden Mickey's, Disney Dreams and Frozen.

More information about each of these shows can be found on the DCL website under the section for the Wonder.

ex techie