DCL Magic - Transatlantic - Fall 2016

Tarnished45

Barcelona

11-Night Westbound Transatlantic Cruise on Disney Magic – Itinerary B from Barcelona

Barcelona • At Sea • At Sea • At Sea • Ponta Delgada, Portugal • At Sea • At Sea • At Sea • Sydney, Nova Scotia • Halifax, Nova Scotia • At Sea • New York

9/17/16

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2015/05/disney-cruise-line-announces-fall-2016-itineraries-featuring-a-return-to-new-york-galveston-and-miami-september-december/

ex techie

Edited by Ex techie

We did B2B 12 night Meds in 2013. One of the best trips ever! Another time did a crossing + 12 night Med. That was also good. But the 2013 had different ports on each of the 12 nights (and different than our previous Med). Great cruises.

Me to! Booked back to back with a 7 night med. Not sure if we will keep it though...really looking for a longer med cruise first (on another line) and can't seem to fined one that syncs up with the WBTA...

I also have this booked and looked at doing a B2B and wasn't thrilled with the cruise that leads into this one. Please post if you find something that syncs up!

This is the only one I found--Holland America from Venice to Barcelona, 12 nights departing September 3. That obviously gives you a couple nights in Barcelona before the Magic departs.

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART

Sat Sep 3 Venice, Italy 9:00pm

Sun Sep 4 At Sea

Mon Sep 5 Dubrovnik, Croatia 8:00am 11:59pm

Tue Sep 6 Kotor, Montenegro 8:00am 5:00pm

Wed Sep 7 Corfu, Greece 11:00am 8:00pm

Thu Sep 8 At Sea

Fri Sep 9 Naples (Capri), Italy 8:00am 6:00pm

Sat Sep 10 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy 7:00am 8:00pm

Sun Sep 11 Florence / Pisa (Livorno), Italy 8:00am 8:00pm

Mon Sep 12 Monte Carlo, Monaco 8:00am 11:00pm

Tue Sep 13 Toulon, France 9:00am 6:00pm

Wed Sep 14 Barcelona, Spain Noon

Thu Sep 15 Barcelona, Spain Disembark

I love the itinerary for that HA cruise, but yowza the airfare to Venice is almost $1000 more than the airfare to Barcelona. At least for me. I need to find a cheaper alternative airport.

Find the cheapest airfare you can to whatever city in Europe and take a train or local airline to your embarkation city. Last year there were super cheap fares to Paris. Even if it cost a couple hundred dollars to get to Barcelona or Venice, it was a huge savings over flying into Venice. Also, talk to the cruise line--they can have deals on one way fares that they have negotiated with the airlines.

Edited by moki'smommy