Vantage transportation CDG to Conflans

soprano

We arranged our own air (using miles) for our April Seine cruise, and are trying to decide if we should pay Vantage for ground transportation, or arrange our own. The biggest issues seems to be that the company doesn't have an exact location of the dock in advance, but I'm hoping we can get a local phone number to call them when we arrive. Additionally, we are staying on in Paris for an extra day at the end of the voyage, so don't need to go back to the airport. (But it might be easier to find a taxi at the airport to take us to our Paris hotel.)

There are three of us traveling, so $120 pp (round trip) seems a bit high, but I have no idea what a taxi or Uber would cost there. Has anyone done this transfer recently?

• 1 month later...

We too need transportation from Paris to Conflans as we also booked airfare independently for our May Seine cruise.We will be arriving 4 days early to enjoy Paris first so it won't pay for us to do the Vantage transfers as they won't offer only one way. I am thinking of asking our hotel to arrange transportation (taxi or car service) to the ship and perhaps ask the concierge on the ship to arrange transportation from ship to CDG at end of cruise. Probably will take car service from CDG to hotel upon arrival as it appears to be most cost effective