Snorkeling Chileno Beach? Transportation to/from port?

caitmac1

Hi guys! I hope the topic line was descriptive enough. :D I'm trying to find out what the options are for transportation to and from Chileno Beach are for doing some self-guided snorkeling. (we've read Chileno's got the best visibility for this :D - would be open to other suggestions, though, as frankly, all my snorkelling's been in the gulf and can't much help but improve on that!) Any pointers? There's an older thread where someone mentioned having a driver named Alex for the day? Anyone have his contact info? Or other recommendations?

Hi guys! I hope the topic line was descriptive enough. :D I'm trying to find out what the options are for transportation to and from Chileno Beach are for doing some self-guided snorkeling.

Or other recommendations?

The few times we've been in Cabo, we've used a company called Blue Baja Los Cabos to arrange tours from snorkeling with a large group to parasailing to water taxi tours to the arch and beaches. Eduardo Martinez is the owner and can be reached at bluebajaloscabos@hotmail or search on Facebook. Great guy. Worked everything out via email.

Let him know what you want and he can give you a few options.