Drinks package order Question

Suzez

I am looking at ordering our drinks packages for a our cruise next year. Being new to MSC I am not sure how this works. Should I order now? or wait until next year? The prices could increase. We dont go until September.

I have added this to my cart. Do I pay now or when on board? Not sure what happens when I click 'check out' as I may change my mind.

There are 3 staterooms booked in our party. I think we will all need to have this package.

ALL-INCLUSIVE RESTAURANT & BAR DRINK PAC

Unlimited consumption of spirits, liqueurs, aperitifs and cocktails from the bar list, dedicated selection of wines by the glass, draught beer, sodas, fruit juices, mineral water, espresso, cappuccino and other classic hot drinks, and takeaway ice cream in a cone or cup. The drinks included in package can be consumed in all bars, self-service buffet and restaurants including the specialty restaurants.

Price per person:

Adults

£ 140,00

ADD TO CART

Hi,

I would book your drinks package now as prices are bound to up by next year ,if you book before you cruise you also do not have to pay the 15% surcharge. I had this package on my recent Splendida trip from Southampton and it is so worth it. Typical day I would have coffee's, bottled water,milkshake, wine at dinner and lots of lovely cocktails--so worth the money.Hope this helps.