Best things to do in Montego Bay with 3 yr old.

First timer36

Not sure if it is the best thing, but in our research, most of the ex ursions are not open to kids that young. Most are for 7+ years old and a lot of the places are an hour and a half drive to get there from Montego Bay. We are going to Dr. Cave Beach which is a $5 pp taxi ride and $6 adult, and I think $3 per kid entrance fee.

Edited by faroozi

Not sure if it is the best thing, but in our research, most of the ex ursions are not open to kids that young. Most are for 7+ years old and a lot of the places are an hour and a half drive to get there from Montego Bay. We are going to Dr. Cave Beach which is a $5 pp taxi ride and $6 adult, and I think $3 per kid entrance fee.

I second Doctor's Cave Beach Club in Montego Bay.

I was there on Tuesday and it was wonderful. The previous poster was correct with the entrance prices.

It cost an additional $6 per beach lounger or $6 per beach umbrella if you would like use of those. Otherwise, you can bring towels and find a spot on the beach for your things.

The water was so crystal clear and calm and water temperature felt like a warm bathtub. The beach was clean and there were no vendors on the beach except the beach club's bar staff.

We spent a wonderful almost 2 and 1/2 hours there and most of the time was spent in the water.

I can't comment on food or drink as we did not order anything while there.

Edited by CocoCandy

How did you get there from the port? An how much

Get a taxi bus/ shuttle at the port. You can ask the local officials in uniform at the port to point you to where you need to get it. We were charged $6 per person each way.

I would recommend asking how much to go where you want to go before getting in for the ride ( that goes for anywhere in the world).