Carnival Cruise | Regular Cabin vs Suite | VIDEO

TeamAguilar

We love cruising! On our last cruise I asked our cabin steward if I could walk in to a couple of the vacated suites on the last morning of our cruise. As you will see at the end of this video I went in and viewed a couple corner suites with very nice balconies.

Is a suite worth it? Personally I think a regular balcony cabin is all you need. I have had a suite and don't think it is worth the premium but it's personal preference and if you have the $$$ then go for it.

Also it's interesting that the old ships (SS France / Norway ship) had regular cabins that were like having a small suite on a new ship today. :)

[YOUTUBE]tHgsSbut62g[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by TeamAguilar
SUBJECT

• 3 weeks later...

Could be Carnival or it could be RCCL as the decor varies a bit but looks like Carnival. You are right the layout is essentially the same although the balcony is slightly larger than the inside or ocean view cabins. I have visited the suites when people stayed in them more room inside and have seen one with a walk in closet and the bathrooms have a bath and shower. Balcony at least via Carnival has the sitting couch area and a bigger vanity area that you don't get with the inside cabins and I have done both inside and balcony but its just myself usually in the cabin as opposed to 3 people so it makes a difference.

My final guess will be Carnival if not its RCCL

• 2 months later...

Sorry for late reply, it was on the Carnival Miracle a few months ago.

Could be Carnival or it could be RCCL as the decor varies a bit but looks like Carnival. You are right the layout is essentially the same although the balcony is slightly larger than the inside or ocean view cabins. I have visited the suites when people stayed in them more room inside and have seen one with a walk in closet and the bathrooms have a bath and shower. Balcony at least via Carnival has the sitting couch area and a bigger vanity area that you don't get with the inside cabins and I have done both inside and balcony but its just myself usually in the cabin as opposed to 3 people so it makes a difference.

My final guess will be Carnival if not its RCCL