FTTF openings today

It appears they've opened up some tickets today for FTTF for May and June cruises.

I've been checking everyday several times a day ever since I booked with no luck, and today got a surprise when I added the FTTF to the shopping cart and got a "checkout" message instead of the "no tickets left" message.

At least 5 members from another site I visit stated they got FTTF tickets today for May and June cruises. I am leaving from Galveston if that makes a difference.

This will be my first time using FTTF, so I will get to see if it will be worth it to me in the future or not.

For those still checking - stick with it and good luck!

I have been trying to get FTTF for our June 27th cruise out of Pt Canaveral for two months. After error messages and nothing available for weeks and weeks it finally opened up today. I've been reading all kinds of posts that there is hope. I was starting to believe that wasn't true until today :)

On our Dream cruise a few weeks ago we had fttf open up until about a month before, maybe a few closer to sailing. You have to look at all times, but it seems like noon, 4pm and midnight eastern were the good times to look.

Don't give up hope, but you have to be vigilant and look all times of the day.

Find a friend that has plenty of time to look!

I've been checking 1,000 times a day for our upcoming Dream cruise on May 24, but no such luck. We actually have it, but my mother is coming with us and we can't get it for her cabin.

This is giving me hope that I'll be able to grab one for her, but I hope it happens soon. I'm sick of living on the Carnival website... :o

Well darn, it isn't even showing on the excursions, but it isn't until September so maybe too early? The other excursions are showing, but I scrolled through them all and no FTTF.

Edited by Lurkyloo

I was searching daily for my May 16th cruise on Freedom out of Galveston from day 60+ and it finally opened up with 27 days to go.

Then, I was searching for my mother-in-law who cruises June 6 and it opened up today. Snagged it for her.

My husband and I are going to Alaska June 30th and FTTF opened up for that one today too! Yay! Now all of our cruises will have FTTF which I love since the room is ready and I can skip the lines. :D