My Dream Review...and I took LOTS of pics!

bluejay555

I would be like Sara, will order the Shrimp Cocktail EVERY night! Do they still allow you to order 2 appetizers, if you want?

How was the Apple Puff Pastry?

Loving this review! Thanks for your time!

Dinner time! Sara ordered the shrimp cocktail every night. I'm not crazy about it. Kinda mushy.

2015-22-6--12-09-26.jpeg_zpshwfsa6qe.png

vegetable spring rolls. These are offered every night and are very good

2015-22-6--12-11-09.jpeg_zpsrgp3wl5e.png

lobster night! The lobster was just OK, but the tiger shrimp that came with it were the best shrimp ever! I didn't order this, but luckily Josie didn't want all her shrimp, so momma got some.

2015-22-6--12-12-22.jpeg_zps3c55wm7o.png

Now THIS was good! Carbonara pasta

2015-22-6--12-12-52.jpeg_zpseqnom0vr.png

some kind of apple puff pastry

2015-22-6--12-13-59.jpeg_zpslwkfd080.png

I would be like Sara, will order the Shrimp Cocktail EVERY night! Do they still allow you to order 2 appetizers, if you want?

You can order as much as you like! I ordered 2 entrees the last night because I wanted the fried shrimp, but also wanted the mac and cheese :)

The apple pastry was excellent!

And go to http://www.littlefrenchkey.com/

::GASP:: I would LOVE to have a blanket out there, what was the fee for renting?

I guess "renting" wasn't the right word. They're free. You check them out with your sail and sign card, just like you do the towels :)

It's SEUSS TIME!!! We signed up for the early breakfast. I'm already forgetting details, but I wanna say our breakfast was at 8:15 and there was a later one at 10 maybe? So anyway, we got there before 8am, just to be safe ;)

2015-02-7--19-40-00.jpeg_zpslxxt9ios.png

2015-02-7--19-42-08.jpeg_zpsvpajycnh.png

the tables and decorations were adorable! Obviously lots of thought and planning has gone into this

2015-02-7--19-42-27.jpeg_zps4rzqzszq.png

and no, my child is not on a cell phone here! We do not pay to use cell phones at sea, not to mention neither of my kids even have a cell phone LOL It's an ipod and she uses it like a camera. And now I've cleared that up...:cool:

2015-02-7--19-42-48.jpeg_zpsuau0vfyh.png

Edited by bluejay555

the menu

2015-02-7--19-43-11.jpeg_zpsr7nedise.png

2015-02-7--19-43-31.jpeg_zpscqm5tvi2.png

now. I hate to gripe, but my mom and I got omelets and they were gross. Not to mention, my mom didn't even get hers until we were halfway through breakfast. I guess they forgot about it. The omelets were runny, as if not cooked through, and were tasteless. The hashbrowns, bacon, and pancakes were awesome though!

2015-02-7--19-44-32.jpeg_zpswzfyybo1.png

parfaits. Now, I was expecting red and white striped ones like we had seen online. That's the whole reason we ordered them. Oh well, these were good. Yogurt with granola and little bits of fruit and a giant piece of chocolate. Can't go wrong with chocolate!

2015-02-7--19-43-55.jpeg_zpszlai262k.png

Sara was brave and ordered the green eggs and ham. She said they were good...just like the ones served at school on Dr. Seuss day lol

2015-02-7--19-44-51.jpeg_zpsttihz1mn.png

Goodbye Cozumel, we will miss you! See you next summer (hopefully!!!)

The line to get back on the ship was crazy! And lots of drunks lol They were entertaining!!

2015-01-7--21-12-00.jpeg_zpsrqnfztaz.png

Did you book this excursion through carnival or on your own?

We saw another table with the red and white parfaits and asked for some. Not sure where they were on the menu...

2015-02-7--19-45-41.jpeg_zpsb7ktxjez.png

The Seuss characters came around and posed for photos at each table. Of course the Carnival photographers were snapping all the pics for purchase.

2015-02-7--19-44-14.jpeg_zpsuet9eaza.png

2015-02-7--19-45-19.jpeg_zps5svg4oqd.png

the Cat in the Hat ice sculpture was impressive!

2015-02-7--19-46-04.jpeg_zpsqh5xqih0.png

How is the dining choices? We found on the Valor not enough dining choices and lack of variety

If you're talking dinner, not much. Either the MDR, the lido buffet, or pizza. Lunch had many options though. There was the buffet, pizza, hamburgers/hotdogs and French fries, Mongolian wok, the burrito bar, tandoor, pasta bella, or ocean side bbq.

CandyCruiser, that's the beauty of cruising. can order multiples if you want. and if you want to try something and don't like it, can order something else. Pictures may not look like a lot of food. but when you do an app, dinner and desert it is very filling.

Dinner time! Sara ordered the shrimp cocktail every night. I'm not crazy about it. Kinda mushy.

2015-22-6--12-09-26.jpeg_zpshwfsa6qe.png

vegetable spring rolls. These are offered every night and are very good

2015-22-6--12-11-09.jpeg_zpsrgp3wl5e.png

lobster night! The lobster was just OK, but the tiger shrimp that came with it were the best shrimp ever! I didn't order this, but luckily Josie didn't want all her shrimp, so momma got some.

2015-22-6--12-12-22.jpeg_zps3c55wm7o.png

Now THIS was good! Carbonara pasta

2015-22-6--12-12-52.jpeg_zpseqnom0vr.png

some kind of apple puff pastry

2015-22-6--12-13-59.jpeg_zpslwkfd080.png

Speaking of dining options, we decided to check out the barbecue on the lanai for lunch.

Is the BBQ on just one day or all the sea days? Sailing on Dream in January. Thanks for your review!

The BBQ is all sea days, weather permitting. :)