Tender at Cannes

we are going on a tour ex Nice while the ship is at Cannes in September (Norwegian Spirit) - not an official NCL tour though. how much time should we allow to "arrive on land" via tender? the ship arrives early and the tour starts at 10 am, so I am not sure if it is feasible or not.

also what time do you have to be off the ship at the end of the cruise (Rome)?

thanks in advance for any replies.

With NCL you usually have to get a timed ticket for the tender if you want to get off early.

It really depends what time you dock, the first couple of hours can be busy but after that you can just get off whenever you like. Sounds like you'd need a timed ticket though!

Usually have to be off at the end of the cruise by about 10am although it does vary :-)

I've tried to explain a bit more about the tendering here: http://cruisingisntjustforoldpeople.co.uk/2016/10/05/cruise-ship-tendering/ (really just depends if you want to get off in the first couple hours). There's a destination guide for Nice on there too, lots of pretty pictures to get you excited!!

I loved Nice! One of my favourite cities by a mile. Hope the sun shines for you and I hope some of this ranting has helped... ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Forums