Wine Package Information

alert

I googled "Cost of DCL wine package" and was directed to this section on the DCL web site. It showed up a lot prettier on the DCL site.

Classic Wine Package

- Choose a bottle from an exclusive wine list selected by our onboard sommeliers to pair with your food each night.

Classic Wine Package

3 Bottle Classic Wine Package $89.00

BEV3N CLAS WINE

4 Bottle Classic Wine Package $119.00

BEV4N CLAS WINE

5 Bottle Classic Wine Package $146.00

BEV5N CLAS WINE

7 Bottle Classic Wine Package $199.00

BEV7N CLAS WINE

Enjoy a special vintage every night of your cruise! Save up to 25% when purchasing one of our wine packages from our classic offerings. Choose a bottle from an exclusive wine list selected by our onboard sommeliers to pair with your food each night. The wine of your choice will be served at your table. A gift message card will be in your stateroom when you arrive. Present the message card at the indicated location for gift redemption. Please note that the price does not include the 15% gratuity.

White Wines and Sparkling

Baccorosa Zonin Rose Piedmont, Italy

Beringer White Zinfandel California, USA

Tangley Oaks Chardonnay Napa Valley, USA

Pinot Grigio Albola Veneto, Italy

Selbach Riesling Kabinett Mosel, Germany

Zolo Torrontes Mendoza, Argentina

Hess Chardonnay Monterey California, USA

Kendall Jackson Chardonnay Vintner's Reserve California, USA

Castello del Poggio Moscato Lombardy, Italy

Murphy-Goode Sauvignon Blanc Sonoma County, USA

Simi Sauvignon Blanc Sonoma County, USA

Red Wines

Layer Cake Shiraz South Australia, Australia

Castle Rock Cabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles California, USA

Seven Daughter Pinot Noir California, USA

Centine Rosso Di Toscana Banfi, Italy

Tangley Oaks Merlot Coastal California, USA

Cune Crianza Rioja, Spain

Wolf Blass Cabernet Sauvignon South Australia, Australia

Zolo Malbec Mendoza, Argentina

Starting from

$ 89 00

USD

Gratuity and tax not included

Download Order Form

Premium Wine Packages

- Choose a bottle from the exclusive wine list selected by our onboard sommeliers to pair with your food each night. The wine of your choice will be served at your table.

Premium Wine Package

3 Bottle Premium Wine Package $136.00

BEV3N PREM WINE

4 Bottle Premium Wine Package $184.00

BEV4N PREM WINE

5 Bottle Premium Wine Package $228.00

BEV5N PREM WINE

7 Bottle Premium Wine Package $309.00

BEV7N PREM WINE

Savor the smooth flavor of a premium vintage every night of your voyage. Save up to 25% when purchasing one of our wine packages from our premium offerings. Choose a bottle from the exclusive wine list selected by our onboard sommeliers to pair with your food each night. The wine of your choice will be served at your table. A gift message card will be in your stateroom when you arrive. Present the message card at the indicated location for gift redemption. Please note that the price does not include the 15% gratuity.

White Wines and Sparkling

Brachetto d'Acqui Banfi Rosa Regale Piedmont, Italy

Conundrum California, USA

Domaine Chandon California, USA

Franciscan Equilibrium Napa Valley, USA

Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough, New Zealand

La Crema Chardonnay Sonoma Coast California, USA

Sofia Rose Sonoma, USA

Pinot Grigio Santa Margherita Trentino-Aldige, Italy

Pouilly-Fuissé Louis Jadot, France

Selbach-Oster Riesling Spätlese, Germany

Chappellet Cervantes Sauvignon Blanc Sonoma County, USA

Red Wines

Conundrum California, USA

Château Peymouton Saint-Emilion Grand Cru

Chianti Classico Riserva Banfi Tuscany, Italy

Kendall Jackson Vintner's Reserve Merlot California, USA

La Crema Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast California, USA

Marques de Casa Concha Cabernet Sauvignon, Chile

Terrazas de los Andes Malbec Mendocino, Argentina

Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon

Bottle Package FAQ

What happens if I don't drink all the wine?

You can take it home with you. You are allowed to carry up to 2 bottles of wine off the ship.

Can I drink more than one bottle per evening?

Yes you have purchased a package and may order more than one bottle per evening.

What if we don't finish a bottle in one evening?

You can take it back to your stateroom with you or your server team can rotate it to your next Dining Experience.

Starting from

$ 136 00

USD

Gratuity and tax not included

Just as an FYI, the past two times we have cruised with Disney, the only way to actually receive the 25% in savings is IF you order one of the 2 most expensive bottles every night. If you are not planning on doing that, you can do better just ordering a bottle off the regular list. At one point, there really was a savings, now, not so much. Unless they have changed the price list.

Also, it ticked me off 2 cruises ago, I paid gratuity on the wine package when purchased and then my server kept bringing me the zero receipt with more gratuity on it then. I don't mind paying once, but 30% gratuity on the wine package, means no savings no matter what.

Just as an FYI, the past two times we have cruised with Disney, the only way to actually receive the 25% in savings is IF you order one of the 2 most expensive bottles every night. If you are not planning on doing that, you can do better just ordering a bottle off the regular list. At one point, there really was a savings, now, not so much. Unless they have changed the price list.

Also, it ticked me off 2 cruises ago, I paid gratuity on the wine package when purchased and then my server kept bringing me the zero receipt with more gratuity on it then. I don't mind paying once, but 30% gratuity on the wine package, means no savings no matter what.

Totally agree with the above. Usually it is the assistant server who keeps bringing the receipt (you DO have to sign that you have received the wine, but the "additional gratuity" line is really annoying since gratuity has already been paid). The reason may be that the automatic gratuity on bar items is divided among all the bar staff. Any additional you add goes directly to the person who served you (the person who is named on the receipt).

But yes, unless you plan on purchasing one of the most expensive bottles each night, the savings is not as good as it once was. If you order one of the average priced bottles, there is very little discount. Still, if you are the sort of person who wants it all paid in advance, this is a convenient way to do it.