Interior room Spa Deck (12) on the Magic?

cwb348

We love the spa on the Magic, and had an interior spa room on Deck 11 last year which was a big mistake. The convenience of a spa room is wonderful, but the gym is over Deck 11 and we heard constant dropping of heavy weights on our ceiling starting at about 6 am and ending after midnight. We were told the gym isn't open that early or that late, but someone must have had keys because there's no way you can sleep through that noise.

So now we're thinking of booking on the Spa Deck (deck 12) - again an interior room because of its affordability. Has anyone ever booked rooms 12008, 12012, 12018 or 12022? These are the only four interior rooms on this floor.

If so, how were your rooms as far as noise goes? Any help will be much appreciated!:)

• 1 year later...

I'm considering one of these cabins as well. On the off chance that you (or someone else) booked one of these cabins, I'd really appreciate a report. Thanks!

We love the spa on the Magic, and had an interior spa room on Deck 11 last year which was a big mistake. The convenience of a spa room is wonderful, but the gym is over Deck 11 and we heard constant dropping of heavy weights on our ceiling starting at about 6 am and ending after midnight. We were told the gym isn't open that early or that late, but someone must have had keys because there's no way you can sleep through that noise.

So now we're thinking of booking on the Spa Deck (deck 12) - again an interior room because of its affordability. Has anyone ever booked rooms 12008, 12012, 12018 or 12022? These are the only four interior rooms on this floor.

If so, how were your rooms as far as noise goes? Any help will be much appreciated!:)

We had deck 11 on the Dream. It was really quite where we were at under the therapy rooms and away from the gym. The Magic has a little different layout but looks like if you get rooms aft of 11216 and 11217 you would be in good shape.

On deck 12 the interiors look to be in good locations. I would probably try to avoid 12008 just in case the motors on the thalassotherapy pool nearby above might be noisy, or to avoid any noise that might come in from the gym next door.

Three of those four rooms share a wall with the locker rooms....could be noisy as well.

We just got off the Magic in room 12012. There was a pretty loud thud a couple of times each night/early morning. Not too bad. I'd stay in that cabin again.

I've got a hold on 12022, which is the one that shares a wall with the Men's Locker Room. I'm hoping that isn't a very loud place. That is the only interior spa cabin available for the week I'm looking at. Thanks for posting!

I've got a hold on 12022, which is the one that shares a wall with the Men's Locker Room. I'm hoping that isn't a very loud place. That is the only interior spa cabin available for the week I'm looking at. Thanks for posting!

That of the ship is very, very quiet and we loved the sideways inside. It felt very roomy.