Lesser known things to do onboard the Freedom?

LavenderGeek

Looks like he (and you) will be at the children's areas and pool areas. I see your kids are 3 and 6. Cruising with kids will alter some of your expectations of what to do.

Yep, 3 and 6. We probably won't be at the pool too much, well, not all of us, anyway, as my 3yo is not fully trained yet. But of course, all vacations are different now with kids.

This is part of why I am trying to plan in advance what to do, however. My father, brothers, SILs, etc will be with us, and they all love spending time with the girls. Part of the point of the cruise is family time. As there will be no other children in our party, it should not be a problem for them to hang out with one or more other relatives if there's something we really want to do elsewhere on the ship. (And we could make use of Camp Ocean here and there.) My SIL has already volunteered to play with the girls while we see a show. But of course we don't want to take advantage ... which is why I am trying to plan so we can coordinate with family. Too bad the Fun Times can't be published a bit in advance! Ah well ...