Vista - Ship Entertainment

vanstare

Do we know if there has been any announcements regarding ship entertainment - headliner shows, musicals, comedy shows? I remember on the Breeze, we had to make reservations for all these events (and I believe on most RCI boats, we make reservations as well).

Thanks in advance!

Do we know if there has been any announcements regarding ship entertainment - headliner shows, musicals, comedy shows? I remember on the Breeze, we had to make reservations for all these events (and I believe on most RCI boats, we make reservations as well).

Thanks in advance!

Reservations? Really? I've only cruised on Carnival a couple of times in Europe and have never made a reservation.We have been on Princess too and never made

a reservation either.

Edited by letsgo39

Thanks in advance!

Been on two Breeze Cruises and don't recall being able to make reservations for shows. Other than the punch liner shows most of the shows are sparsely attended