Flyover Canada Hotel Package Discount

Just an FYI for anyone who was considering Flyover Canada before or after cruise I realized when looking at buying tickets ahead of time, you can click on link for hotel package from Flyover Canada site it brings you to the Pan Pacific Hotel booking website and gives you a significantly discounted room rate for the Pan Pacific. The package includes two tickets to Fly Over Canada and late checkout of 1pm. Room rate was at least $80 CAD dollars less than my current booking, since the Flyover tickers are included in the rate, means I am saving $120 CAD over the room I had previously booked. I was only able to choose two double bed room for the lowest category, which is what I wanted anyway, so not sure if just no king room availability left for package or what. There where upgraded room choices as well if you want that. I always love saving money, thought maybe someone else could benefit too!

Thanks for sharing that information. Besides the Fly Over Canada package there are a couple of other advantages of staying at the Pan Pacific, when you wake up in the morning you may be looking out at your ship tied up along side and you can pass your luggage off to a bellman who will arrange to have it go onto your ship.

I am excited to get to stay there this go around. Last time could not swing the cost. I have changed the reservation now three times once I found lower rate. I think rate is now about $200 CAD below my first reservation for a Saturday night in May... So just know if you book a refundable rate, keep checking to see if rate changes because mine did a lot.