Aah Internet Packages confusion

trinny

We are now at the end of our 7 day cruise on the MSC Posea, overall the cruise has been fantastic. Before we sailed I pre booked 5 hours of Internet package for around £18. A few days before we sailed we received an email from MSC to say that this package was no longer available. After a few emails back and forth I received a refund and booked the new surfer package which was based on mb usage and not minutes. When we got onboard none of the new internet packages were available and my pre paid amount not showing on my account. A few trips to reception I was told to buy the package I needed and the prepaid amount would show as a credit on my final bill. I opted for the 7hr package which worked fine for me, still 1 hour to use up on our last day. Our final bill arrived during the night and no surprise they had not credited off my prepaid amount. Again two trips to reception and we have finally got the charge removed. I checked my hour balance expecting to see approx 1 hour left to use and it's now showing I have 21hours! Msc are all over the place with this one!