Newbie questions

jodieh12

Sorry another newbie to MSC here. We've only sailed NCL so am not familiar with MSC and can't find answers to my questions. I am loooking at the Fantasia from Dubai 18 March 2017:

1) All inclusive drinks package?? I've read about coupons, I've read about Allegrisimo but my TA tells me that we get "all inclusive drinks package" which to me means unlimited, just like on NCL, is this correct?

2) Anytime dining TA tells me it is but from what I've read it isn't?

3) Whats the daytime programme like? On NCL we have trivia, bingo, fitness classes etc.

4) Can anyone add anything else that you think I've not thought of? I'm travelling with my partner and we are mid 40's

Many thanks and safe travels everyone xx

Liverpool Jo

Also service charges, I had read 7 euros per person per day is that correct?

Liverpool Jo xx

Service charge is €9 per person per day in regions that they use euros on board and $12 pppd in the USD regions

Here is the table from the current online UK brochure

service%20charge%202016.jpg

Pete

Sorry another newbie to MSC here. We've only sailed NCL so am not familiar with MSC and can't find answers to my questions. I am loooking at the Fantasia from Dubai 18 March 2017:

1) All inclusive drinks package?? I've read about coupons, I've read about Allegrisimo but my TA tells me that we get "all inclusive drinks package" which to me means unlimited, just like on NCL, is this correct? It is unlimited from many, but not all, of the drinks listed in the bar list alcoholic and soft drinks. It also includes coffee, some smoothies and milk shakes and tubs or cones of ice cream.( proper Italian stuff not the soft extruded ice cream

2) Anytime dining TA tells me it is but from what I've read it isn't? At the moment My time dining is only for Aurea experience on any ship. In addition it is available for Fantastica experience on Lirica class ships

new%20fantastica.jpg

3) Whats the daytime programme like? On NCL we have trivia, bingo, fitness classes etc.

Very similar to that which you have described

4) Can anyone add anything else that you think I've not thought of? I'm travelling with my partner and we are mid 40's

Many thanks and safe travels everyone xx

Liverpool Jo

Hope this helps

Pete

Edited by Skier52