New Cruiser

marama

Hello Silversea travellers, we have cruised with Windstar and Seabourn a number of times but are thinking of trying Silversea in 2017 for the different itineraries. Neither WS or Seabourn have seen fit to vary their usual itineraries much if at all for 2017, plus its also good to try something new every now and again.

I have seen mention of payment for some restaurants on SS - can anyone tell me more about this please? On Seabourn and Windstar you don't pay extra to dine. I'd also be interested to know if anyone can tell me what the current house champagne is on SS - I'm told that Seabourn is just about to change to Bollinger (:)) so looking forward to that, but perhaps not until 2018.

Edited by marama

Yes there is a Charge to dine in La Champagne of I think $ 40.00 US but well worth it once in the cruise. Also possibly in Seishin only on the Silver Spirit at Dinner, ( sorry don't recall how much that is), .

Silversea pour Heidsick Monople and Pommery ( which we much prefer), and a word of advice you need to be very specific each time you order with each member of staff about your preference or you may quickly have prosecco coming your way.

Safe travels