NFL football on Freedom of the Seas

I wouldn't assume because a Sunday afternoon game is the "national" game that it will be shown on the ship. Last October on Allure I assumed that the "national" game (Seattle-Carolina) would be shown on the ship, so I went to the Flowrider for the afternoon on Sunday. Later I found out my Ravens against Cincinnati was the game carried on the ship. If I would have known, I would have had to make the tough choice of Flowrider with no line on boarding day or watching the Ravens.

I have also been on board where the afternoon game was a real head-scratcher where they would show a game only carried in the markets of the teams (I won't mention teams) rather than a Brady vs. Manning or two good NFC East teams type national game.

The only near-certainty you will get for watching your team on the boat is if they are on Sunday night or Monday night.

Be it a nationally televised game (there is more than one televised on Sunday) or some locally televised game, then it is still a game. They are showing some games!

To the Panthers fan, where were they when the Saints won the Super Bowl, doesn't matter if you win the division if you can't make it to the Super Bowl.

Ok, y'all play nice.;)The Saints did win a Super Bowl....but this past year was not a pretty one. With that said, I'm still a Saints fan..Who Dat!!! What I really wish was that I had free season tickets on the 50 yard line about 20 rows up...lol!!!

Deb