Navigator Compasses

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Additionally would appreciated if anyone has recent Compasses for the Navigator - Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Falmouth itinerary that can be posted .

Looking for this as well!

I have them from last month, but I loaned them to a friend at the office. I will get them back next week and post. :)

Me too! I need daily FlowRider times for the hubs.

Sea days it's 9-11 stand up, 11-3 boogie board, 3-5 Stand Up

Port days it's 9-10 stand up, 10-11 boogie board then an afternoon stand up and boogie board session (I don't remember how long those are)

Note I did not include an Advanced stand-up session, since they don't do them on Navigator :mad:

Sea days it's 9-11 stand up, 11-3 boogie board, 3-5 Stand Up

Port days it's 9-10 stand up, 10-11 boogie board then an afternoon stand up and boogie board session (I don't remember how long those are)

Note I did not include an Advanced stand-up session, since they don't do them on Navigator :mad:

Thank you! I think you were on the same cruise as us last year.

Additionally would appreciated if anyone has recent Compasses for the Navigator - Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Falmouth itinerary that can be posted .

I have been waiting for the Navagitor compass for a long time... Hope some one can post them.....

• 2 weeks later...

That's fine...I always make a travel book on My Vacations I just wanted to put them in my book..This is my first cruise....But not my son and daughter in law's this will be their 6th.. I never thought of cruising but they said I will enjoy it.

Have a great cruise.

Vickie

When I first started cruising, I wasn't as crazy about it, but with the stabilizers on the ships, the amenities and many activities available, it makes cruising a great way to visit other areas. It is difficult to thoroughly explore an area. To do that you need more time, but it is a great way to sample multiple areas. Of course having family and friends just adds to the fun. Looking forward to meeting you.